- Mojave Foods Corporation is initiating a voluntary recall of four sizes of El Guapo Jamaica Hibiscus Flower packages in flexible packaging due to an unlabeled peanut allergen. Item# Item Brand Description Pack Size Active Unit UPC 616383 El Guapo El Guapo Hibiscus Flower Pouches 12 2 oz. Yes 0 44989 00522 9
- La Mexicana is doing product recall of unexpired La Mexicana and Gourmet Style salsa containers with a “sell by” date between Sept. 28, 2018, and Nov. 19, 2018, due to concerns of potential contamination at the manufacturing facility. Product Description UPC# Guacamole 20113001855 Salsa, Cantina Style Medium 20113001954 Salsa, Peach Mango 20113001565 Salsa, Hot 20113001497 Salsa, Medium 20113001527 Salsa, Mild 20113001503 Salsa, Medium Party Size 20113002265 Salsa, Hot 20113001640 Salsa, Mild 20113001657 Salsa, Roasted Garlic 20113001862 Salsa, Hot 20113001879 Salsa, Medium 20113001893 Salsa, Mild 20113001886 PLEASE NOTE- The La Mexicana Salsa is located in the Dairy Deli and stores that have a Service Deli, may also have them in Service Deli.
- GSK Consumer Healthcare has made the precautionary decision to voluntarily recall all Prevacid® 24HR Capsules at the retail distribution level. This decision is based on microbiological out of specification results obtained for one lot of Prevacid® 24HR Capsules that remains within GSK control and has not been distributed. Product Name UPC Prevacid 24 HR 15 mg 14 ct 300676-28614 Prevacid 24 HR 15 mg 42 ct 300676-28642
- Foster Farms has announced a recall of the FF Turkey Pastrami - Sliced, due to a labeling discrepancy with the Foster Farms Turkey Pastrami product with a Use or Freeze By Date of 11/03/18 . There is no food safety risk associated with this product. Product Name Use or Freeze By Date: Foster Farms Turkey Pastrami Chunked and Formed Rubbed with Spices Presliced 11/3/2018 Food Maxx stores have taken immediate action to remove the Foster Farms Turkey Pastrami with the labeling discrepancy from our shelves. No other Foster Farms products are impacted by this recall. Consumers who are impacted should contact or The Save Mart Companies Customer Support at (800) 692-5710.
- Sunnyside Farms(SSF) is doing a Market Withdrawal of the Sunnyside Farms Cage Free Eggs – LARGE GRADE AA 12 EGGS due to misprinted cartons. The inside of the cartons is labeled as "Nature’s Basket Free Range Eggs". The Eggs are being withdrawn because it does not meet the quality standards. There is no health hazard. Product Name UPC Best By Date Sunnyside Farms Cage Free Eggs – LARGE GRADE AA 12 EGGS 7-17544-21151-8 09/20/2018 09/26/2018 09/28/2018 09/30/2018 10/05/2018 10/11/2018 10/12/2018 10/15/2018 10/17/2018 Save Mart/S-Mart, Lucky, Lucky California and Food Maxx stores have taken immediate action to remove the misprinted packages of the Sunnyside Farms Cage Free Eggs from our shelves. No other Sunnyside Farms products are impacted by this recall. Consumers who are impacted should contact or The Save Mart Companies Customer Support at (800) 692-5710.
Cargill Meat Solutions, is recalling approximately 132,606 pounds of ground beef products made from the chuck portion of the carcass that may be contaminated with Escherichia coli O26, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced on 9/19/2018.
Sunnyside Farms(SSF) has recalled the SSF Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, code dated 7/14/2019 - the Product is labeled as Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, however it contains Butter Pecan product inside. No other SSF products are impacted.
Pepperidge Farm has issued a Recall for four flavors of the Goldfish Crackers. Pepperidge Farm has been notified by one of its ingredient suppliers that whey powder in a seasoning that is applied to four varieties of crackers has been the subject of a recall by the whey powder manufacturer due to the potential presence of Salmonella. Pepperidge Farm initiated an investigation and, out of an abundance of caution, is voluntarily recalling four varieties of Goldfish crackers.
Mondel?z Global LLC has Voluntary Recalled Certain Ritz Cracker Sandwiches and Ritz Bits Product in the U.S., Due to Possible Health Risk. These products contain whey powder as an ingredient, which the whey powder supplier has recalled due to the potential presence of Salmonella.
Talking Rain is voluntarily recalling the Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade 17oz bottle and the 12 pack variety pack.
Kellogg’s Company has announced a voluntarily recall of Kellogg’s® Honey Smacks® cereal, 15.3 oz. packages.
Intermex Products USA has issued a Recall for the Market Essentials Mild and Hot Chili with Beans in the 15 oz. cans.
- Ruiz Foods has issued a Class II recall of the 12-Count El Monterey Signature Egg, Sausage, Cheese and Potato Breakfast Burrito, Lot#18062 and Lot#18063 due to customers reporting that this product may contain semi-rigid plastic. Please note that no other Lot #'s outside of this range are affected. Product UPC Lot Code El Monterey Signature Egg, Sausage, Cheese & Potato Breakfast Burrito(12 Count Package) 71007 14941 18062 18063 Food Maxx stores have taken immediate action to remove the recalled El Monterey Breakfast Burritos from our shelves. Ruiz Foods has no reports of injuries related to this product. Consumers who are impacted should contact or The Save Mart Companies Customer Care at (800) 692-5710 or Ruiz Foods at (800) 772-6474.
A Sample of Taro Root Small – PLU # 4794 and Fresh Point Item # 600317 that was tested by the Ca. Department of Pesticide Regulation for pesticides tested positive for of Carbendazim.
- Hormel Foods Sales LLC is voluntarily recalling 3,985 cases, of a single code date of SPAM® Classic, due to the possibility that some cans may contain small pieces of metal. Product UPC Production Code 24-12 oz SPAM® Classic 37600-13872 F020881 F020882 F020883 F020884 F020885 F020886 F020887 F020888 F020889 IMPORTANT: This recall relates only to 24-12 oz cans of SPAM® Classic with the production codes indicated above. No other SPAM® or HORMEL products are affected.
The FDA released a statement against the use of OTC benzocaine teething products due to serious safety risk and lack of benefit.
- SSI has issued a recall for Sunnyside Farms Organic Original Soy Beverage and Sunnyside Farms Organic Vanilla Soy Beverage because the product did not meet their quality standards. The beverages are being recalled due to an off texture. Product UPC Size Best By Date Sunnyside Farms Organic Original Soy Beverage 7-17544-20238-7 Half Gallon (1.89L)/64oz June 26 2018 Sunnyside Farms Organic Vanilla Soy Beverage 7-17544-20237-0 Half Gallon (1.89L)/64oz June 26, 2018
- Nissin Foods has announced a recall of Nissin Cup Noodles - Chicken Flavor. 2 PO’s from Nissin Foods sent to 1160 Oroville Dam Blvd in Oroville and 2051 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway in Chico had packaging issues with the Nissin Chicken Flavored Cup Noodles and for safety reasons Nissin Foods is replacing the pallets of cup noodles.
- Pinnacle Foods is voluntarily recalling Armour Sliced Dried Beef, 4.5 oz. This product is being recalled due to processing deviations that may have led to the possible contamination of harmful bacteria (staphylococcal enterotoxin and clostridial toxin). This product must be immediately pulled from our shelves. Please open the attached recall documents to view the detailed information about this recall. The step by step Essbase reporting instructions have been included at the end of the Recall Notification Form. PRODUCT RECALLED UPC# Armour Sliced Dried Beef, 4.5 oz 1700001686 Save Mart/S-Mart, Lucky, Lucky California, Food Maxx and Maxx Value stores have taken immediate action to remove the products from our shelves. The Save Mart Companies have been no reports of illness related to this product. Consumers who are impacted should contact The Save Mart Companies Customer Care at (800) 692-5710.Thank you for your immediate attention!
- The Save Mart Companies has announced a voluntary recall of John Soules Foods Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, 16 oz. The product is being recalled due to errors with labeling of the shelf life on their refrigerated packages that are merchandised in the Meat Deli Section. PRODUCT RECALLED UPC# John Soules Foods Grilled Chicken Breast Strips – 16 oz 34695-12564 Save Mart, Lucky, Lucky California and Food Maxx stores have taken immediate action to remove the products from our shelves. The Save Mart Companies has received no complaints associated with these products. Consumers who are impacted should contact The Save Mart Companies Customer Care at (800) 692-5710.
- This product is being recalled because some packages contained peanut pieces which was not disclosed on the ingredient panel.Item Description Best By UPC Sour Patch Kids Candy 17 Jan 2019 7046243309
- Johnsonville Sausage has announced a voluntary recall of Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Sausage 14 oz. Johnsonville has been notified of green plastic contamination found in some packages. Item Description Best By UPC Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Sausage14 oz. 04.04.2018 7778202171 Save Mart/S-Mart, Lucky, Lucky California, Food Maxx and Maxx Value stores have taken immediate action to remove the products from our shelves. The Save Mart Companies have received no complaints associated with these products. Consumers who are impacted should contact The Save Mart Companies Customer Care at (800) 692-5710.