FOODMAXX COUPON ACCEPTANCE POLICY
This policy applies to Save Mart Supermarkets Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries in the USA. FoodMaxx reserves the right to alter this policy at any time in its sole and absolute discretion.
General Rules - Manufacturer and Store Coupons:
- Coupons may be redeemed only for the specific items included in our customer's purchase transaction. The maximum redemption value is the lesser of the value stated on the coupon or the price of an item. No net cash credits or cash payouts from a coupon purchase will be given.
- Coupons with a face value of $10 or greater are subject to Store personnel review and acceptance.
- Paper coupons must be presented at the time of the purchase transaction.
- FoodMaxx will accept only coupons issued by FoodMaxx or the manufacturer for the relevant product. FoodMaxx will not accept photocopies of coupons.
- Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the applicable coupon or product.
- Items purchased must be identical to the coupon offer. No substitutions are allowed.
- Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- FoodMaxx will not accept manufacturer coupons (including, but not limited to, coupons issued through a Catalina or other in-store coupon dispenser) that display another retailer logo or name unless such coupon is for a specific item with the same product identifiers as the product included in our customer's purchase transaction and is sold and available at the store.
- FoodMaxx will not accept coupons unless they have an expiration date and are presented within valid dates.
- FoodMaxx will not accept coupons that, in the determination of FoodMaxx personnel, appear distorted or blurry or are altered in any way.
- Sales taxes apply in accordance with the law of the applicable state, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction.
- Applicable bottle and packaging deposits on purchased and free items must be paid by the customer.
- FoodMaxx reserves the right to refuse any coupons in its sole discretion.
Internet Printed Coupons:
- FoodMaxx accepts internet printed coupons subject to the general rules set forth above.
- Internet printed coupons must follow standard industry format, including a serial number and barcode that is recognized by the store bar code reader.
- Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a valid manufacture's address on the printed coupon.
- FoodMaxx will not accept print at home internet coupons that offer "free product."
- FoodMaxx does not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufacturer coupons against the same item in a single transaction.
- If a customer presents two coupons for the same item in a single transaction, FoodMaxx will accept the digital coupon before the paper coupon, subject to the terms of the applicable offer and/or coupon. If two or more paper coupons are presented, the clerk will work with the customer to apply the single best coupon for an item.
- FoodMaxx has the right to limit the number of identical coupons and the number of coupons sought to be redeemed for identical items per transaction.
All coupon redemption terms are subject to our Coupon Acceptance Policy in effect at time of redemption. FoodMaxx may change the terms of our Coupon Acceptance Policy at any time. Such changes may become effective without advance notice or advertisement. The current Coupon Acceptance Policy will be posted at the customer service area in each store. You are also advised to periodically check our website for any changes to the terms of our Coupon Acceptance Policy.