FoodMaxx Featured Recipe
Roasted Ears of Corn with Crema Mexicana and Cotija
Prep Time: 10m
Cook Time: 25-30m
IngredientsWhat You'll Need
- 1 (7 oz.) package of Cacique® Queso Cotija Grated Cheese
- 1 cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 6 ears of corn
- ½ cup butter
DirectionsWhat To Do
- PREPARE grill. Gently pull back husks on corn and remove silk-like threads. Spread about 1 tablespoon butter evenly on each cob. Season to taste. Wrap each ear tightly with aluminum foil and place each cob on the grill, turning every 5 minutes.
- GRILL for 25-30 minutes. Remove corn from foil during the last 10 minutes of cooking. Grill marks look great and they give a nice smoky flavor to the corn.
- TO SERVE: pour Crema Mexicana generously over the corn and sprinkle with Queso Cotija. For an extra kick add ground chili powder as a topping. Enjoy!