Company Coupon Policy:
All FoodMaxx and Maxx Value Foods stores accept legitimate and current manufacturer coupons, and printed Online/Internet coupons.
The Company and its Store Managers have the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of any manufacturer and/or digital coupon or offer. This includes prohibiting a shopper from clearing a shelf of product, via multiple coupons, as it deprives other customers of bargains on products they are seeking.
Manufacturer Coupons: Coupons that offer money off a specific product(s) sold in our stores; coupon may come with a specific product, may be cut from a newspaper or magazine, handed out at a function, or provided directly from the manufacturer or other sources.
Online/Internet-Printed Coupons: Coupons on the Internet that offer money off a specific product(s) sold in our stores that must be printed to use. They may be offered by multiple providers, for example, on our company website, a manufacturer’s website, or various advertising and promotional websites.
- The item being purchased must be identical to the item described on the coupon (brand, size, flavor, color, quantity, etc.).
- The coupon must have “Manufacturer Coupon” printed on it, with a valid remit address and valid expiration date. The coupon must be redeemed prior to expiration.
- The coupon must be a scannable original; stores will not accept photocopies of coupons.
- Stores will accept only one manufacturer’s coupon per product, at the time of purchase. However, a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon may be used at the same time, as long as it does not exceed the price of the product.
- Customers will not be allowed to redeem two or more manufacturer’s coupons against the same item, in a single transaction.
- Stores will not double or triple coupons.
- Coupons will be accepted toward the purchase of the first item on a “buy one, get one free” offer. Coupons cannot be applied towards any free items in any offer.
- Coupons have no cash value, and stores will not provide cash back on coupons. If a manufacturer coupon exceeds the item’s value, the price of the coupon will be adjusted down by the checker (e.g., a $1.00 off coupon on a $0.97 product will be entered as a $0.97 coupon).
- All applicable bottle and packaging deposits on purchased and free items must be paid by the customer.
- Stores will not accept “Free Item” Online/Internet coupons, or Online/Internet coupons that require no purchase.
- Competitor’s coupons are welcome but must adhere to the following guidelines:
- REDEEMABLE local competitor's in-ad store coupons:
- -Price and item coupons offers
- -Limits, dates, purchase requirements stated in a competitor's ad will apply
- NON-REDEEMABLE competitor's in-ad coupons:
- -BOGO offers
- -Buy this item, get that item free' offer
- -Minimum purchase/cash back offers (example 'Get $5 off for a $25 purchase')