Here at FoodMaxx, we work tirelessly to give you, our customer, the best price EVERY DAY. Sometimes we see an ad price that beats ours. We want you to trust that you can get the best price every day at FoodMaxx, so we’re going to help you catch those ad savings!! Here’s how…
FoodMaxx will match any local grocery competitors’ 7 day, advertised price but that’s not all! We’ll also let you buy TRIPLE the amount that the competitor advertises!! That means if an item is advertised at 4 for $1.00... you can buy 12 of them at the ad retail, if an item is $1.99, you can buy 3 of them! If an item is sold by the pound, you can buy 10 lbs. at the sale price. All you need to do is bring in the competitor’s ad, or show it on your device (so we can verify the zip code). Items matched must be identical to the competitor’s ad.
What competitors do we match? We’ll match any other grocery store that runs a 7 day ad. Unfortunately, we can’t match 3 day or 1 day ads, and we can’t match stores that aren’t grocery stores. We’ll match Buy one, get one, as long as we can figure out what the price is. We’ll match card prices too!
FoodMaxx – where CHEAP is SMART!
The following are guidelines and limitations to FoodMaxx’s ad match policy
- We will match any local grocery competitor's 7 day, advertised price. We will not price match 1 day or 3 day ads. We will not match drug store competitors like Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid or mass competitors like Target, Kmart, etc.
- Customers must show the competitors ad, either a paper copy or on their device. If using a device, the current zip code for the store must be used to show if the ad is valid for that area.
- Items purchased must be identical to the ad (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc.)
- We will allow you to purchase TRIPLE the amount of the ad quantity to be purchased at the ad match retail. If the item is sold by the pound, we will allow you to buy 10 lbs. of product at the ad retail.
We gladly match the price in the following types of ads:
- Buy one, get one free ads with a specified price (Example: Buy one for $2.49, get one free (BOGO)
- Competitors' ads that feature a specific item for a specified price
- Competitors mix and match ads with a purchase requirement will be limited to the one offer. You must meet the purchase requirements. (Example: Buy from a group of items for $1.49 with a purchase requirement of must buy 4, single purchase price $1.99)
- Preferred shopping card prices for specific items that are in a printed ad
- For fresh produce and meat items when the price is offered in the same unit type (lb. for lb.; each for each)
We do not match the price in the following types of competitor ads:
- Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price (example: "Buy [item A] to get [item B] for $C")
- Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get free product (example: "Buy both [items A & B] to get [item C] for free")
- Items that require a purchase to get a competitors' gift card (example: "Buy [item A] to get a $B gift card)
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO) ads with no actual price given
- Going out of business or closeout prices
- Percentage off (example: "All mascara, 40% off")
- Competitors' private label price promotions
- Ads when the actual price for items cannot be determined
- Misprinted ad prices of other retailers
- "Going out of business" sales or "closeout" prices
We reserve the right to limit quantities
We do not allow purchases to dealers or other retail outlets.
This policy does not apply to coupon offers.